lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

Blog Session 3

My laptop is one of my favorites tech pieces . I received it last year, when I started college, because I didn´t have one before. Most of the days I use it, especially if we have homeworks or pappers to read, but if the week it´s quiet, I don´t use it.
Obviusly it´s a very useful tool for write essays, make investigations, and now to do class, but also as a means of entertainment. I ´ve compulsvily watched movies and series since I have my computer, I never seen such high quality productions before. Recently I started to play some online games with friends, like counter strike, for make this pandemia less awful. The audio equipament it´s also great, and I enjoy listen music with or without earphones.
It´s hard to imagine this stage of my milfe without my laptop, but if I wouldn´t have it I could use other ways of platforms to do my stuff, like library´s computers or read pappers physically.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario